Start a Quote Now!

  Quote sheet/Need Help?  

Contact Information

(216) 691-9227

M - F: 9am-5pm

Click to email us

2565 Noble Rd.

ClevelandHts,OH/Get Directions






Instant quote

Life Insurance




Instant quote

Life Insurance

  Term Insurance Quote  



Instant quote

Health Insurance





Condominium Insurance

Condominium Insurance, Condo Insurance or Home Insurance at low cost. Get instant quote for your Condominium, Condo or your Home in Cleveland, OH.

Contact Washington and Co Insurance Agency, Cleveland, Ohio, (216) 691-9227 or go online and submit a quote for instant prices on Condominium Insurance, Condo Insurance or Home Insurance.

Why Every Condominium, Condo or Home Owner Needs Insurance?

No matter how much your Condominium or Home association's policy covers, you might decide that you want your own insurance. This is especially likely if you feel that your appliances or the improvements you have made are worth more than the association's policy will pay.

A typical Condominium owner or Condo owner or Home owner policy will cover things not covered by the association's master policy, such as the value of improvements that you have made and any losses not covered because of the master policy's deductible. The Condominium or Home association's bylaws will spell out just where the Condominium or Home association's liability stops and your liability begins. Be sure you understand these rules before you buy a policy.

If you decide that the Condominium or Home association's policy is sufficient for your condo itself, you may still want to insure your personal property, such as clothes, jewelry, computers, and other electronic equipment. You can purchase reasonably priced coverage that will protect you from losses due to fire, theft, smoke damage, vandalism, and many other hazards. Some policies cover loss or damage to your personal property both at your condo or home and anywhere else in the world. Most Condominium or Home policies also cover the personal property of guests who may be visiting your condominium or home.

What Condominium Insurance, Condo Insurance or Home Insurance Covers?

Your insurer will typically reimburse you standard amounts for different types of personal property. If you own some unusually valuable items, such as expensive jewelry or high-end computer equipment, you can add a rider to your policy that will cover these things for a small additional cost. If you have items like these, keep receipts for them and take pictures of them, and store these records in a safe place outside your condo.

Your Condominium insurance, Condo Insurance or Home Insurance policy may also include liability coverage for visitors who might be injured at your condominium, Condo, or Home.
Liability coverage may also cover damage that you, your family members, or your pets may do to common areas in the building or grounds. For example, if you accidentally burn down a picnic pavilion when you are having a cookout, your liability insurance may cover the cost of replacing it.

If you work from home, you may also need additional insurance. Check with your agent if you plan to operate a home-based business. Most insurers charge a small additional amount for adding a home-based business to your policy.

If you have questions that are not addressed on our website, call Washington and Co Insurance Agency in Cleveland Ohio (216)691-9227 or fill out form and submit the form to get quote on Condominium Insurance, Condo Insurance or Home Insurance needs.